With so much choice, it’s hard to know where to start! This month our chosen county is Devon.
- Family routines can be followed, babies can be put down to have a morning or afternoon nap without the worry of having to stay in the same room and life is so much simpler. Children love routine and they enjoy home cooking. Having to eat consommé soup in a smart hotel dining room is not ideal for most families, so most would rather go for a holiday home rather than a hotel. We have a whole stack of child friendly holiday cottages to browse.
2. You get plenty of room to spread out! If you love space, a holiday home is far more preferable than a hotel. Many of our large properties for group accommodation have large kitchen/dining rooms and great reception rooms furnished with comfy sofas to sink into.
3. Lovely big gardens allow children to run off steam while adults can sit with friends and relax with a lovely chilled glass of white wine! Some cottages have swimming pools and tennis courts so those looking for activity holidays are in their element!
4. Some of us love to cook on holiday can you believe it! Well equipped kitchens are a dream come true and with plenty of hands to help, cooking becomes and fun shared experience with friends and family.
And for those who prefer to eat out, lots of holiday cottages in Devon are close to some of the best foodie pubs in the country, sometimes within walking distance – pure joy. Have a look at our Things to Do section on the website.
5. Price!! It works out so much cheaper to all get together under one roof and it is such a wonderfully relaxing way to spend a short break or longer holiday – thoroughly recommended!
For more information about our cottages in Devon or our group accommodation cottages or any other of our Holiday Cottages in the UK or our short break cottages please call the knowledgeable Mulberry Cottages booking team on 01227 464958 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to hear about our latest offers please click here.