Before you start off on your mission to find the perfect holiday cottage, we advise you to sit back and have a bit of a think.
There are so many holiday cottages out there being advertised by so many different companies. We think that you should make sure that you get the best deals and cottages for you. Here are some of our top 5 tips to help you make the best choice for you.
- Make sure you are looking in the right area for you. The area whether it is Sussex, Kent, Cornwall, Somerset… may have an impact on the variation of the activities available, weather and type of accommodation. Check for last minute availability too.
- Make sure the holiday letting company you are going through are kind, helpful and efficient. This will allow you to ask questions and make sure that you feel comfortable with everything.
- Be sure that you are getting the best prices for the value of the cottage. Some places may have a cheaper price for the same accommodation or some companies may be overpriced. Maybe shop around before you make any definite decisions.
- If you are looking for a short term let then you must make sure either by checking on the website or calling up the agency to make sure that the holiday cottage you want to book is available and does short term stays.
- Most of all make sure your country cottage is going to be somewhere that you are able to lie back and relax and most of all enjoy yourself!