A personal view is for forward planning and rather than put off to what can be done next year (tomorrow) let’s make a start today.
One way to clear the mind is to exercise….just enough to get the adrenalin running through our veins on a regular basis to dispel those negative thoughts. The majority of us would love to lose a few pounds and do we not usually leave this activity to after the New Year? Let’s take a different approach and get ourselves motivated today, if we do not belong to a gym take yourself off for a walk or jog around the block, little and often is more effective than once in a blue moon!
For 2011 no more of the same NY Resolutions let’s put some fun into carving out a new life for us. Just imagine you are at the party of all parties and as you dance around the room to the sound of the chimes of 12 midnight we start to say this is it, this is the year I am going to keep my resolutions………choose wisely!
• How fabulous to find ourselves a new partner…….only if this is possible. Your not so better half may not like to be ousted out of what was an easy comfortable life for them, but hey life is never easy. Harsh as it may be if you act now the timing will be ideal for a luxury weekend away with your new Love of your Life in one of our beautiful selected Mulberry Cottages.
• If this all seems to drastic and unkind start looking for that dream job, you can do it believe in yourself and reach for the skies!
• If you are still talking about what you did yesterday, you haven’t done much today!
• I will not give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly…….
• If possible take time to explore a far away land….Australia, India, New Zealand, America there are many countries to visit! If your job is causing you too much stress and possibly you are single and do not have too many ties in your home country – you could rent out your house best advised to do this through a reputable Letting Agency like Calcutt Maclean Wood and take to your travels!
• Why not try something out of the norm, learn a new trade take a course in carpentry, beauty therapy, photography. Easily done on an evening course and once finished advertise yourself and you could earn some pocket money. Friends and or family are always good to experiment with/on.
• Lastly a quote from ‘Oprah Winfrey’…. “Cheers to a New Year and another chance to get it right!”
Good luck to you all that read this Blog and feel inspired!!