To self cater or not to self cater – that is the question! There are so many reasons why self catering is the preferred option for a holiday.
1. Cost – it is so much cheaper to have the option of buying your own food and drinks, packing up the car with all the goodies the family loves, favourite tea, biscuits, fruit, bread and wine of course!
2. Choice – eat when you like and where you like, kitchen, garden or picnic – whatever takes your fancy, you are free to choose.
3. Freedom- eat out when you like, if you feel like a pizza, have a pizza! Perhaps you have a penchant for French or Italian food, lots of cottages are within easy reach of a restaurant. If you decide a delicious curry is what your heart (and stomach) desires, then it is so easy, a quick internet search and a phone call, and you are almost there! Such a treat not to have to cook all the meals of course.
4. Barbeques – doesn’t food taste so good cooked on a barbeque! If the men in your group are not great in the kitchen, they often love taking charge of the coal and getting serious over the flames!
5. All join in – if you are with friends, planning meals and all getting in the kitchen together to chop and create is all part of the experience, getting ideas from each other is fun, and great team work can make the washing up disappear in minutes!
6. Cooks – if you want to have a totally relaxing time and not worry about the cooking, many of our cottages will recommend a chef to come and look after all your culinary needs.
We have some fabulous kitchens in our cottages in the UK, from little tiddly cosy ones to great huge grand kitchens with Agas with extra ovens and flat screen TVs! We have cottages stretching the whole of the south of England, cottages in Gloucestershire, cottages in Kent, cottages in Sussex, cottages in Hampshire, cottages in Dorset, Devon, Winchester and Somerset and all the way to cottages in Cornwall, the choice is yours.
Self catering holiday homes are the preferred option for so many of us with small children, elderly parents or just a great group of friends so if you need any help, just give our friendly booking team a call on 01227 464598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.