Property Team Administrator
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Hours: 09.00 – 15.30 Mon – Fri, 30 hrs per week.
Salary: 15,000 per annum
Mulberry Cottages sells dreams, where the sun shines, life is slower, and everyone is happy and having fun.
Thanks to the locations and unique distinctiveness of the properties, Mulberry Cottages has developed significantly since it began in 2006. 10 years on, Mulberry is a premium brand known for its high standard of self-catering accommodation and excellent customer service, with presence in three high street locations (Kent, Hampshire and Gloucestershire) and over 600 luxury properties throughout UK, Mulberry continues to achieve year on year success.
Launched by Sarah Wood, as a spin off from her successful rural estate agency, she owns, directs, influences and runs the business with a very hands-on mind-set. The guests and owners are at the forefront of Mulberry culture and strong commitment and a ‘can do’ attitude from the entire Mulberry team is at the core of the business.
Mulberry is on an exciting journey; nobody knows how tall this tree will grow, but growing it is!
The Administration of the Mulberry Holiday Property Portfolio. As a holiday cottage agency, Mulberry Cottages deals with hundreds of new and existing properties and their owners. The priority is to provide the best service possible in all areas of the business and by utilising the most advanced booking and administration tools, we pride ourselves in upholding excellent service. Mulberry Cottages works as a team and by joining one of the regional offices, you join the large, fast growing national company. As Property Team Administrator you will provide integral support to your regional Property team and be responsible for making sure information and details are loaded correctly across all platforms.
- Be a Mulberry Cottages Ambassador, greeting and welcoming guests into the office and dealing with their enquiries in a confident, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, including managing filing systems, cleaners, petty cash etc.
- Take all external telephone calls and deal with in a confident, polite and professional manner.
- Management of bookings; guests, owners own bookings, pricing issues etc.
- Weekly reporting of bookings.
- Ensuring guest, owner and all enquiries are dealt with successfully on a daily basis.
- Uploading all new and maintenance of existing property details including descriptive text, photography, pricing, owner details etc. into the internal systems efficiently and accurately.
- Administering price changes to properties, discounts, special offers.
- Uploading and maintaining accurate records of properties listed on third party portals such as Homeaway and Airbnb websites, adding/deleting as necessary.
- Maintain a database of “similar properties”, and amend as necessary when properties are archived.
- Manage property documentation accurately and distribute to guests as necessary.
- Strong organisation skills – prioritising workload. Work efficiently and confidently in a demanding and busy environment whilst being proactive and being able to work on your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail – being able to analyse and simplify detailed information, identifying and recording key elements.
- Strong communication skills – excellent written and spoken English with ability to build relationships with guests, owners, suppliers and internally with the Mulberry Team.
- Strong IT skills – flexibility across a number of software packages, with a good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Website amendments.
- Answering telephone enquiries.
- Administration of internal booking software.
- Management of property owners’ bookings.
- Management of detailed property information.
- Reporting of housekeeping notes.
- Deal with any queries from the Booking Team.
- Support regional Owner Services Manager and Business Development Manager as required.
- Office management.
- Management of task lists.
- Support the national Owner Services Team.
- Collation of regional office data for weekly, monthly and annual reporting.
- Strong team player with a positive, proactive and flexible attitude.
- Professional, in manner and appearance.
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- GCSE’s minimum of 3 core subjects grade C and above.
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office.
- Website - experience of website content management systems.
- Clean driving licence.
Please send your CV with covering letter to: