Property Marketing Administrator
Permanent, full time (Mon – Fri)
Head of Services
To provide strong, efficient administrative assistance to the Property Teams including direct customer liaison.
MULBERRY COTTAGES LTD
As a luxury holiday property agency, we talk to thousands of customers every year and our aim is to provide the best service with a positive outcome for all on every occasion. We pride ourselves on our high level of service across all departments. Mulberry Cottages is one team; communication is central to all aspects of this fast growing company. As Property Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the South East Property Team across a number of different work streams with a heavy bias on Marketing. These responsibilities are crucial to the effective running of both our Business Development, Marketing and Property Management Team.
- Working directly with South East Property team, providing solid, efficient organizational and administrative support including running workload schedules and diary management.
- To manage and administer Mulberry Cottages Instagram account.
- Working with both Property and Marketing teams to manage and implement property details for the website including photography, property descriptions, data collection and uploads.
- Follow up new business leads on behalf of the South East Business Development Team.
- Manage all inbound communication from our property owners.
- To be the face of the company, the first point of contact both on the phone and in person, managing the front office of Canterbury HQ along with the South East Property Team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Organisation and diary management of the South East Business Development Team. Proactively booking and altering appointments to ensure full effectiveness of the team diary.
- Writing of engaging and creative content for each new property to the Business Development Team - Accountable for the quality and accuracy of each property description.
- Collation of all new and existing property documentation for the South East portfolio.
- Creation of content, management and maintenance of company Instagram account.
- Choosing image portfolios for new properties and reviewing new photography to best reflect look and feel of each property online.
- Creation and editing of descriptive texts for both website and marketing collateral.
- Responsible for the collation, organisation and accuracy of all new property documentation.
- Management of the main inbox for all property owner communication across the entire portfolio. Actioning owner requests and redirecting complex queries to the Owner Managers Team.
- Meeting all office visitors and answering inbound calls.
- Provide administrative support to both the South East Business Development and Owner Services Team including both new and existing properties.
- Direct liaison with South East property owners in regards to property discounts, promotion and updates.
- Strong organisation skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of social media.
- Creative writing skills.
- Keen eye for aesthetics, graphics and what looks good.
- Effective planning skills with the ability to think ahead, foresee and mitigate issues.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING REQUIRED
- Graduate level or equivalent preferred
- IT excellence
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Clean driving licence
Please send your CV and a covering letter to:
17 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3AS
T: 01227 806310