We currently have the following roles available:
Customer Service and Sales Agent
The position of Customer Service & Sales Agent is a split role across 2 departments. The successful individual must be customer focused with the ability to operate both in our Customer Service and Sales team. You will be a key member of both teams and must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining an empathetic and calm approach with all customers.
You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to ‘think outside the box’, in order to resolve issues, overcome objections and close holiday sales. You must have clear communication skills as you will be interacting with our highly valued customers on a daily basis.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office package and general computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with a balance of providing an exceptional standard of customer service
- Highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Available to work shifts around the needs of the business
- Works well under pressure, with excellent time management skills
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work under own initiative
Day to Day Tasks:
- Achieving set monthly sales targets and related KPIs.
- Handling customer property owner queries
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage incoming calls, emails and live chat
- Process security deposits and guest payments
- Request and respond to guest feedback via multiple channels
- Coordinate key collections for our Canterbury based properties
- To support both the Sales and Customer Service teams through busier periods, answering customer calls, processing enquiries and resolving issues
- Liaise with internal departments ensuring relevant information is communicated effectively
- To meet monthly targets
- To provide a high level of service and go the extra mile for all our customers
37.5 hours per week within a rota system, between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and between 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Salary £16,500 - £17,500 per year (plus commission)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV and covering letter to: