Cottages in Ash

Ash is a village and civil parish in the Dover district of east Kent about three miles west of Sandwich. Ash was once part of the Royal manor of Wingham and having been given to the See of Canterbury in 850 AD by King Athelstan, it became a separate parish in 1282, one of the largest in Kent.


Filter By Features